Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Finally Say Bye Bye to My Diabetes

I’m Sheryl Wann and I’ve been diagnosed with incurable diabetes. But I am an optimistic person and believe that I will be able to regain full health in the future. While there are those that are hereditary liable to get diabetes, I believe I do not fall into that category.

I liked to research the available treatment options for diabetes. A recent bit of research highlighted some very mind blowing information that I wasn’t previously aware of.

A great number of people are unfortunate to be diagnosed with diabetes every year and I wasn’t aware of how common it is.

Initially, I was completely clueless about diabetes, but after completing some extensive research I am now much more knowledgeable. Because I don’t have a medical background, a lot of this information was difficult to understand.

However, in truth, it wasn’t so different comprehending the available information after letting it sink in.

The liver has a natural function of being able to produce a hormone known as insulin-like growth factor (IGF). It plays the role of controlling glucose as insulin, which is really effective.

I appreciated this news because it means I wouldn’t need to continue to take pills. Most drugs in the market have certain associated side-effects. IGF isn’t administered in the shape of injections. In truth, it is just necessary to make the liver create more of it.

This knowledge has given me a lot of encouragement and belief that my diabetes can be cured. But, by taking the appropriate action I was surprised to find I was able to permanently cure by diabetes within a period of three weeks.

I have my health care provider confirm it for me. They said it was an amazing outcome and was shocked by this quick change in my health. Plus, he even got a second opinion to make certain he had made the correct diagnoses, and of course the doctor was right.

My doctor wasn't sure how this fast turnaround in health was even possible. He had never seen a case of diabetes cured like this. But for me, I seemed like a quite obvious outcome. In truth, pharmaceutical companies earn many billions on the diabetic treatments in the market. So, they don’t want us to learn of other effective treatments that can cure this condition without their assistance.

If the pharmaceutical companies could produce IGF pills in the general market this would have the potential to provide faster results, but this isn’t the case. IGF is naturally in our bodies, so essential the remedy for this condition is already in our system.

However, this remedy isn’t liable to benefit every patient with diabetes. But, for me, I am pleased to say it worked with great success, while also helping to cure thousands of other diabetes sufferers.

It is possible to up the production of IGF with the help of a well-balanced diet that includes the right food choices. So, why not start using this natural health remedy.

Take a look at this list of healthy foods that can give the IGF production a boost while at the same time helping to treat the diabetes. It is really simple to get involved with. Follow this to learn that is no longer necessary to prick the finger and you get to enjoy a happy and normal life with the family.




1 comment:

  1. The link for "Take a look at this list of healthy foods" does not work. Can you please give me the correct link?

    ReplyDelete